1.09.2009

Jan 02, 2009

We start the day off early again. A venture to get the internet. D-Rod drives us to Time Warner where we purchased the 10Mmbs data plan. We parooze Azel's art store where we get an idea to make bamboo art tools from harvested "crop". Afterwards we grab some bread and honey turkey from Sun Harvest to make a small meal outside in the front of the market. A pretty girl passes us by and we make a fool of ourselves by trying not to be obvious looking at her. Anywho, we return back to the cabin to wait for the Time Warner contractor to come, supposedly between "now" and 9m which is a lot of time to kill. 

He comes between 3-5pm and took awhile to complete (a whole hour). Beforehand I brought over spare magazines, my old PC "Tlahtoani", and other what nots. When the Warner guy is done I head to At&t to upgrade my phone (iPhone 3g!) I pay a past due bill to fulfill requirements playing around with the phone at the cabin, I wait for David and Marsailles, we fix Yve's Mom's infected PC with a fresh install of Windows XP Home Edition. Yet I can't find the serial that goes with the disc, so we end up heading out to Starbucks to keep Marsailles energized. On the way to HEB we witness a car accident in the middle of the road. We shop on $20 budget for groceries. What we find is a handful of ingredients to feast upon for the night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment